[Oeva-list] Online Chat w/ Aptera

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 18:00:42 PST 2010

>From the Aptera newsletter:

 *Live chat with Aptera* Mark your calendars for Friday, March 19th at 1:30
pm.  The Aptera marketing team will be hosting a real-time (virtual) town
hall on our blog site,
http://www.aptera.com/plugin.php<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102981005868&s=3943&e=001Piio6F1p_IA58Eh22wiwFt6MZvxnUGyQgo_FfK56HeE0OLP4Od960xekYHQCIe9j_buf761f9Njpe2ID3lu7RZfAYoRnQUjcPWbSuBZAfiZAkCw1SynhZTU-uyp5HA_v>
.  This 1-hour session is intended to give you, the Aptera family, the
opportunity to dialogue directly with members of the Aptera team to share
your ideas and get answers to some of your more pressing questions.

The format of the town hall will be that of a forum.  You will be able to
post questions or comments for the team to review and respond to.  During
the session, we will attempt to address a wide range of discussion points
from various participants.

Our goal is a very open and positive exchange where we can all come away
from the event having gained insights that will lead to a better Aptera.  We
hope you'll join us.

Regards,
Pat
Plug In, Charge Up, Drive Off    =D~