[Oeva-list] OEVA Sponsored Garage Linkedin Subgroup

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Wed Mar 10 15:22:23 PST 2010

Gene,
I must be confused, because I asked John to set up the group for the
education committee and this is what he set up; I thought the name was
wrong, but I think he thought that our groups were one and the same.
So,
Lets talk about it tomorrow and straighten it out.
Gene

 John Christian has setup the OEVA Sponsored Garage subgroup on LinkedIn.