[Oeva-list] LEAF Pricing

Gene Climer climer97007 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 14:38:00 PDT 2010

Time will tell how reasonable the price will be. The thing they have in their favor is that supply their own battery pack. They do no have to pay profits to someone else to build it. They can live with the topline profit of the combined vehicle. This is the benefit of vertical and horizontal integration. I would expect a high starting price. they can always lower it later. When entering a price negotiation, you never start out where you expect to end up.

Gene