[Oeva-list] Signing up for the DOE study from the Nissan Leaf site

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Tue May 4 13:11:10 PDT 2010

Not so fast misters Graunke and Christian!  When I get to the Leaf page that
has my reservation number, I'm only given two choices, not three.  It
appears they don't think I'm worthy of the first of the three links to which
you refer.  I'm only invited to either cancel my reservation or locate a
dealer.  I believe eTec only invited some of us from certain ZIP codes, or
possibly those anticipating getting more use out of their Leaf.  Being
retired I allowed as I'd only use it around 400 miles per month.  It's too
late now to go back and e-lie or e-move.  The good folks at eTec have not
responded to my query on this matter.  Nissan couldn't tell me the criteria
that was used but said it was eTec's call.  E-nough.

   Nick Galaday
   Vernonia, OR 97064
            Energy conservation--
                     saves more than energy!