[Oeva-list] US Postal Service rates to increase!

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Tue May 4 15:12:22 PDT 2010

I must share this tale.  About two months ago I sent a recommendation to the
USPS via their website that they consider rolling in electric vehicles to
replace their ICE vehicles as they retire them.  Subsequently I got two
emails each saying the suggestion was being passed on to someone better
suited to address my concerns, then nothing.  I hadn't heard a peep for
nearly a month.  So I mentioned my letter to my mailman..  You guessed it;
the National USPS folks had forwarded my suggestion on to the highest
authority they could find to make such a decision, none other than the
Vernonia post office, 97064!  That's why we will all soon have to give up
Saturday deliveries!

   Nick Galaday

        Vernonia, OR 97064

            Energy conservation--