[Oeva-list] T-Shirt/Hat Design/OEVA Membership

Ron Jayasuriya evmail4ron at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 11:54:35 PDT 2010

Artistic EV'ers:

Can you design a T-Shirt?

The OEVA needs you!

In order to encourage and increase OEVA membership, we plan to offer
either a T-Shirt or a hat as part of membership.  This will increase the
 cost of membership to $30 (a $10 increase).  We'd like to have this
ready for EV Awareness Day.

What we need:

Some fresh design ideas.  Ideally the design will change a little each
year.

If you (or perhaps someone you know) is good at this type of thing,
please let me know if you would be willing to help.  Questions/comments
are also welcome.

Thanks!!!

Ron Jayasuriya

evmail4ron at yahoo.com