[Oeva-list] Test Drive the Tesla Roadster in Portland

Lincoln Thomas linc.thomas at comcast.net
Mon May 17 15:21:38 PDT 2010

We are scheduled for a 10:15am test drive. I've always wanted to get
behind the wheel. What a cruisin' machine! Think they'll let us take it
on the highway? 8-)

I've heard about the practical joke the builder used to pull on his
early passengers:
"Try the radio, it's cool!"
And as they reach for the radio, he punches it, flinging the passenger
back against the seat with no hope of touching the radio. :-P

Lincoln