[Oeva-list] Article comparing today's EVs with 1900's versions

cheryljardine at juno.com cheryljardine at juno.com
Wed May 19 13:43:26 PDT 2010

This is a very good article. Thanks for sending it. I had a Ford Think which I sold last year because I could not afford $3000 for new batteries.  I have bee thinking lately that getting an upgraded golf cart might be the way to go.
The guy that repaired my Think and the Gems in town has moved to Arizona.
I know that they are upgrading carts at High Desert Golf Cart and they go for $5000+ and are eligible for a tax credit.
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bf44da25288e55c966st03duc