[Oeva-list] REGISTRATION (3-WEEKS AND COUNTING!) -- E.V. ROAD MAP 2: AN UPDATE ON OREGON'S ELECTRIC VEHICLE INITIATIVE
Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Fri May 21 07:25:52 PDT 2010
Portland General Electric, Portland State University, and the Oregon Transportation Research & Education Consortium are pleased to invite you to E.V. ROAD MAP 2: AN UPDATE ON OREGON'S ELECTRIC VEHICLE INITIATIVE
E.V. Road Map 2 is a half-day event designed to inform and engage those with a policy, planning, implementation or reporting role who are actively involved with, or focusing on, the arrival of next-generation electric vehicles and charging stations.
DATE, TIME AND PLACE
Friday, June 11, 2010
8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Auditorium, World Trade Center, Portland, Oregon
Robbie Diamond, The Electrification Coalition presenting, "The Problem With Oil"
Takafumi Anegawa, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) presenting "Early Lessons Learned on Public Charging Infrastructure and Fast Charging"
Attendees at E.V. Road Map 2 will:
* Be introduced to the business and strategic arguments for transportation electrification.
* Discover how one leading international city has deployed its charging network, including DC fast chargers, and what it could mean to us here in the Pacific Northwest
* Receive the latest information on The E.V. Project by eTec
* Contemplate the prospects for a 'green highway' from Eugene up to Vancouver, B.C.
* Learn the latest on E.V. developments and launch plans, as well as reports from around the state and region.
* Have a chance to network with friends and colleagues (and those who should become part of your network
PASS IT ON!
Be sure to share this invitation with friends and colleagues who may be interested!
For More Information
Please contact George Beard (gbeard at pdx.edu) at<mailto:gbeard at pdx.edu> 503 - 772 - 0222
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oeva-list