[Oeva-list] EV powered by coal

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 11:21:58 PDT 2010

I found these two videos about wind and the grid to be very informative.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llIbjC49Fjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO3V2uXTM6k

I had no idea that there were already 15 large pump storage facilities in
the US for surplus energy storage. Colorado and Denmark studies show that
wind can contribute to grid stability, rather than be a burden on the grid.

Regards,
Pat
headline you'll never see: Millions of Electrons Spilled on the Gulf Coast
Today