[Oeva-list] Electric Vehicle Deployment Act of 2010

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:21:30 PDT 2010

I just sent my comments on the bill (opposed) along with the link below to
their email addresses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jevons_paradox

Unfortunately the *right* way to decrease our dependence on foreign oil and
to organically "fuel" (haha) interest in electric vehicles is to increase
the gas tax. It doesn't appear that this bill considers that opportunity.

Sam