[Oeva-list] Others Having Trouble with Electro Automotive?

Pete Jorgensen pete at ashlandcreek.net
Fri Apr 1 17:13:57 PDT 2011

Hello All,  I am an OEVA member in Ashland but new to this forum.  I am
curious to know if others have recently worked with Electro Automotive
in Felton, CA.  This is Shari Prang and Mike Brown who I always thought
were "go-to" people in the conversion business.  In any case, I have had
tremendous difficulty getting them to contact me since I sent the money
for my motor, adapter  and some other items.  I then found some recent
blog postings by others experiencing even worse problems.  Does anyone
in Portland know anything about similar problems and perhaps any
solutions?  Thanks,  Pete Jorgensen