[Oeva-list] Others Having Trouble with Electro Automotive?

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 17:36:47 PDT 2011

Hi Pete,

 I haven't interacted with Electro Automotive recently, but this behavior is
similar to what I experienced five years ago.  ElectroAuto is pretty swamped
with EV orders.  I will guess that you'll get your parts eventually, but it
might take some time.  I did not receive any contacts from them until after I
finished my conversion (2 years).  The parts were delivered late (914 conversion
kit was over a year late), but they eventually delivered it.

I don't know of any solutions except patience.

Good luck with your conversion.  What kind of vehicle are you converting?

Cheers,
Tim