[Oeva-list] Blink Charger Installed with some issues

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Sun Apr 3 01:23:36 PDT 2011

On 4/1/11 2:11 PM, Tim Kutscha wrote:

> - The first time you do a firmware update, it will take a *long* time; on the
> order of an hour or slightly more.  Give it time and be patient.  The firmware
> update provides many more features, so it's worth it.

Mine didn't take nearly that long, but I have a 16M cable connection too...

However when I got home tonight from a trip out of town, I found the
screen with a patter of vertical bars that screams "I CRASHED HARD!"
Sure enough, I couldn't even ping it (though I still can't, even when
it's back up, so that wasn't a good test), so I pulled the plug on it
for a bit and plugged it back in.  When it came back up, it immediately
went into yet another firmware update.  I hope they get it stable soon...