[Oeva-list] OEVA Social Media Report 4/4/11

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:23:00 PDT 2011

I am happy to report that our social media following continues a slow and
steady growth.

On twitter we now have 504 followers and on facebook we are at 426 likers.
Even though we have a few less facebook fans, they are more interactive.

We are on over 30 twitter lists, this means that our tweets are being seen
by more than just our direct fans. Nearly everyday one of our tweets
is re-tweeted (forwarded by a fan to their followers). This is helping grow
our fanbase.

We are also being published in things like this The Better Living Show
Daily<http://paper.li/molfamily/better-living-show>
.

My three recently publications on AllCarsElectric and PlugInCars.com were
also helpful. I put links to the OEVA in my bio for these. I'll likely
continue to pursue this as it has more visibility than other avenues.

In other milestones, we recently shared our one thousandth item on both
facebook and twitter. These are, for the most part, items to educate people
about benefits of EVs or events of interest.

>From these 1000 postings, they have collectively been viewed over 400,000
times on facebook alone and generated over 4000 interactions (replies or
likes). I don't have tracking on twitter yet.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice