[Oeva-list] We're hooked up

Sue Martens suemartens at me.com
Mon Apr 4 16:51:59 PDT 2011

We were hooked up today by Oregon Electric.  The installer thought
they had all of the contracts in the Portland Metro area, but others
of you have had others install, haven't you?  We are only the 11th
that they have installed with 56 total to be done.  We live in Sandy
and he had installed another here earlier today.  That owner said that
he had talked to Nissan and was told that his car and ours were the
only 2 Leafs that made it onto the ship that sailed after the
earthquake.  There were more to be loaded, but the captain sailed
without them for safety.  I wonder if that is true.  The news article
made it sound like there were many onboard.

Now we just need a car!

Sue and Jim