[Oeva-list] Blink charger - screen always on?? wastefull, isn't it?

D K dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:45:03 PDT 2011

Got my BLINK charger installed today.Was surprised by absence of
screensaver.  I yet have to find a way to measure power sonsumption of idle
mode, but I bet it's around 30watt.
Which would be 0.7kWh per day.  21kWh each month.  One full "tank" spent
just on screen being up.  What a waste? I home i'm way wrong on my 30 watt.

Afterall, whole EV thing is about efficiency!

Any one asked Blink guys if there are ny plans for power saving mode?

Dmitry