[Oeva-list] ZAP PK Pickup For Sale $3500

Ron Jayasuriya evmail4ron at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 16:19:41 PDT 2011

For those who cannot afford a Leaf, I have a ZAP PK for sale for $3500.
As far as ZAP's go this is one of the nicer ones:

84V upgrade
Powercheques
Paktrakr mods
Cool Blue Paint
CD Player

The batteries are not brand new, so range is somewhat limited, but it would be great for short trips to the store, etc.

This will be on craigslist this weekend, but I thought I'd post it here first.
Please email with questions or if you'd like to come by and take a look.

Thanks,
Ron Jayasuriya