[Oeva-list] EV Project in West Linn

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Tue Apr 5 19:07:08 PDT 2011

I received the following email this afternoon regarding a proposal for
the City of West Linn to purchase a 2011 Nissan LEAF as well as install
two Blink charging stations at the West Linn City Hall.

I plan on being in attendance at this meeting since I work on 14th &
Willamette Falls Drive in West Linn and will be expressing my support
for their plan as proposed with one exception. I'll be suggesting that
they encourage electric vehicle charging at the Willamette Park given
the large number of power outlets (120 volt as well as 240 volt)
directly next to parking lot areas.

Hopefully I can make some headway in showing that a "fancy" charging
station isn't necessary to support the basic plan. If you're able to
attend, please do so! If not, feel free to share any comments and I'll
try to incorporate them into my comment period, thanks!

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen