[Oeva-list] Watts up?

D K dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:02:29 PDT 2011

Asked this powerconsumption question to Blink - got interesting reply, still
wondering what they meant:

Hello Dima,

Yes, the screen always stays on.  We are currently working on a solution for
a ‘screensaver’ mode, but I can’t give you a date as to when this will
happen.

The power consumption is *approximately 12-15 kWh.*

Dmitry