[Oeva-list] Watts up?

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:44:16 PDT 2011

Power is a *rate*.  Kilowatt-hours (kWh) and watt-hours (Wh) are quantities
of energy. If they were giving us a rate (power), they probably meant 12-15
watts.

As far as the "screensaver," they were probably referring to something that
temporarily shuts the screen down until it is touched (used) again.

Jeff