[Oeva-list] tax bill front page of the paper today

Lawrence Winiarski lawrence_winiarski at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 17:03:35 PDT 2011

Why do you think everyone drives like you?

There are lots of 200 mile range EV's now...and more are coming.

Why should they have to pay 2-4x more in road tax than a gas car?

If we don't halt population growth with justice and compassion, it will be done for us by nature, brutally and without pity - and will leave a ravaged world.
Nobel Laureate Dr. Henry W. Kendall 023934