[Oeva-list] Taxing older conversions

Jay Donnaway jray3 at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 18:08:21 PDT 2011

My Karmann Ghia conversion has collector's plates (WA) so there's never another annual registration, unless I ask for it.  I'm expecting it'll slide under any EV Tax radar for at least a few years....

essage: 1
ate: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 23:00:46 +0000 (UTC)
rom: CraigSchaefer <calvinjean2 at comcast.net>
ubject: [Oeva-list] To: oeva-list at oeva.org
<841245788.109460.1302562846633.JavaMail.root at sz0059a.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net>

ontent-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

I'm not sure I see a way to tax pre-deq conversion vehicles, those '73 and 
lder.??? How is the state going to know if a 1965 mini has been converted? 

Looks like there's your free ride.?? Not that there will be a lot of those, but 
he old VW Beetles seem to be popular candidates. 
------------- next part --------------
n HTML attachment was scrubbed...
RL: /pipermail/attachments/20110411/4adb0209/attachment-0001.html 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: /pipermail/attachments/20110411/40a38bf8/attachment.html 

More information about the Oeva-list mailing list