[Oeva-list] motors for sale

AlphaWaveE at aol.com AlphaWaveE at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 10:22:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I have two motors I want to sell.  They are at opposite ends of the
spectrum.
One is a Warp 11 if anyone is interested.  Never used, sitting in its  box
and I will discount it heavily to $2500.

The other is a mars motor (ME 708), that is rated at 24 to 48 volts
nominal.  I have been using it in my quad which has not had too much  use.
Primarily goes down to the mail box and back once in a  while.  During the snow
though, I took it out to play, and over heated a  couple of the hold down
screws and baked the varnish on those wires to those  brushes.  Since that was
the case, I have replaced the brush ring and  brushes and it is I would
think, as good as new.  They normally sell for  between $435 and $500.  I would
like to sell it for $325.

Please give me a call if you have any questions.  You may need to  leave a
message because of my work.  You can also of course respond to my  email.
360) 560-4612

Wade Patterson

"Duty is ours. The results are God's" John  Quincy Adams