[Oeva-list] Coming Events!

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Tue Apr 12 12:03:41 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I need to know who is planning to attend the  Home & Garden Idea Fair at
Clark County Fairgrounds on April 29,30 & May 1,
and what days you plan to participate?
There is a request for someone to bring there vehicle on Wednesday to be
put inside, and stay for the three days of the fair?
I need to respond by this Friday.

Also I need to who is planning to participate in the 82nd Ave parade.
I have completed the registration for this event, but I did not put what
vehicles was going to participate?
They may contact me soon and ask for this information.

Also who is planning to attend on  Earth Day Festival on Thursday April
21st at PSU day event?

Thank you,
Paul Burkey
OEVA Ongoing Events Chair