[Oeva-list] Aerocoupe electathon racer for sale

Hodgert, Mike mhodgert at bethel.k12.or.us
Tue Apr 12 13:20:33 PDT 2011

Or you can challenge yourself to design and build one from the ground up and make a fun, rewarding, and educational vehicle.  Not street legal but they do scoot and are a great way to get the rush of a race in a vehilce that you can build from the ground up for under $1500.  We have races throughout Oregon and Washington and the nation.  This spring there is a race almost every weekend.  The next race in Portland is not until Memorial weekend at Portland intrnational Raceway  We race Saturday and Sunday 2 times a day plus a 1/8th mile drag race Saturday evening.  Yes I have my own car along with the 15 to 20 cars my students design and build each year.

Check out the web site at www.ElectrathonAmerica.org   There is a forum you can get to from the home page along with race schedules, rule/handbook, etc.

Mike Hodgert-
--President of Electrathon America
--Physics and Engineering teacher from Willamette High School in Eugene