[Oeva-list] Fast charging

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Tue Apr 12 15:08:49 PDT 2011

The Tiger II Grant covers 22 chargers in NW Oregon outside the urban areas in non-EV project areas.

The EV Project quick chargers as part of the EV Project will happen fourth quarter this year.

Southern Oregon ODOT ARRA grant chargers in southern Oregon are supposed to be installed before Labor Day.

This is what I understand the current goals are.

Rick Durst | Portland General Electric
121 SW Salmon St, 3WTC0407 | Portland, Oregon 97204 | (: 503.464-7631 | 7: 503.464-2284 | *: Rick.Durst at pgn.com