[Oeva-list] Fast charging

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:49:21 PDT 2011

Rick,

This page <http://www.dot.gov/docs/tiger2grantinfo.pdf> says that TIGER II
is funding:

This project will provide Direct Current Fast Charge Stations for the length
of the I-5 corridor in Oregon with
gaps not exceeding 50 miles, with a goal of deploying 42 sites. This project
supports the U.S. Department of
Energy’s funded “EV Project” which installs infrastructure for electric
vehicles (EVs) throughout the state.
Money from TIGER II will help create a continuous network of Direct Current
Fast Charge stations that will
provide “refueling” opportunities between major population centers and on
corridors radiating out from them,
many in rural and Economically Distressed Areas.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice