[Oeva-list] It's here!

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Apr 12 18:50:31 PDT 2011

On 4/12/11 6:37 PM, john.p.christian wrote:
> Congrats on the Leaf delivery there Alan. I must say I am very jealous in a
> happy way. Perhaps you could join us at the meeting Thursday night.

I'll see if I can verify the range on it before then --- if it really
had a 100 mile range, I could do it, but at the 70ish I think it really
is, it would be iffy to get there and moreso to get back.  Where is the
440V charger there?  Isn't underneath the WTC where the meeting is at?
I think I could do the 80% before the meeting and then the 220V top off
during the meeting...  It's 86 miles, so I'll probably need to get a
little boost somewhere in the Salem-Woodburn area...