[Oeva-list] Event on Earth day in salem OR 9:30 AM until 4 PM

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Wed Apr 13 12:26:00 PDT 2011

I just received this:

There's a Clean Energy Rally and Lobby Day on Friday April 22 and we'd
like help in getting the word out. We will have parking permits available
for the electric vehicle display in front of the Capitol. Also, there are
tables available in the galleria. Reply if you're interested in
participating or need more info.
Thanks!
Ross
Solarize Salem

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204803336211272

Please join us on Friday, April 22nd for a Clean Energy Lobby Day at the
Oregon State Capitol in Salem. Salem Creative Network is excited to be
being organizing this event with our partners from the Coalition for
Clean Energy Financing.

We have reserved the galleria and tables are available for interested
organizations.

Free lobby training will be offered at 9:30 am at the Local Government
Center, 1201 Court St NE. The rally will start at 11:00 am and lobbying
will start at 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm.

Please RSVP to jamie at climatesolutions.org to help with scheduling a
meeting with your legislator.

Paul Burkey