[Oeva-list] Fwd: Electric car tax -- HB2328

Jon Balgley jon at photodad.com
Wed Apr 13 22:23:03 PDT 2011

I didn't notice this at first:

      "Also, the bill provides that electric vehicles purchased before the
2014 model years would not pay the tax.  They would drive free. "

I think he's referring to this section:

SECTION 33.  { +  Applicability. Sections 1 to 23, 26 and 31 of
this 2011 Act and the amendments to ORS 319.280, 319.550,
319.665, 319.831, 367.802 and 807.250 by sections 24, 25 and 27
to 30 of this 2011 Act first apply to 2014 model year motor
vehicles. + }