[Oeva-list] PSU Transportation Summit

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:21:51 PDT 2011

PSU recently held an OTREC transportation summit. They were planning to live
stream it on the Internet. I tried to watch the live stream but I could not
get it to work. They recently posted the archives. I tried to watch those
and had different problems. I contacted them and got the audio and the
slides. I have put them together on a slidecast presentation. Here is the
link:
http://www.slideshare.net/patrick0101/otrec-april-2011
<http://www.slideshare.net/patrick0101/otrec-april-2011>
Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice