[Oeva-list] Audio from the the Revenue Committee regarding the EV tax

Lawrence Winiarski lawrence_winiarski at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 11:56:45 PDT 2011

Audio for public testimony for HB 2328 starts around 50:45
(Real Player here)http://www.leg.state.or.us/listn/archive/archive.2011s/HREV-201104140738.ram
Here you can hear them plainly state (on audio) that the cost IS 1.43 cents/mileand NOT 0.6 cents/mile.    So the letter to Jon Balgley from the CO-CHAIRMANRep Read is WRONG.
Also I find it humorous that Whitty claims cafe standards will force cars by 2016to achieve 42 mpg.
If we don't halt population growth with justice and compassion, it will be done for us by nature, brutally and without pity - and will leave a ravaged world.

Nobel Laureate Dr. Henry W. Kendall 023934