[Oeva-list] picked up Nissan Leaf from dealer last night

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Thu Apr 14 14:51:03 PDT 2011

That's awesome! Some users have reported strange issues with the Blink
with the first usage, but usually unplugging from the car, power cycling
the Blink, and going back through the setup process on the Blink fixes the
problems...

The important question: What color?

Sounds like we'll have a lot of LEAFs crawling around town in no-time!

--Chris