[Oeva-list] Leaf vs the Freeway

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Thu Apr 14 16:10:41 PDT 2011

Yep, we had to sign the same disclosure.

My only issue is that it is providing only one situation which is ideal,
and 5 situations which are far from ideal.

What I'm more interested in is a performance curve at 68 degrees F at the
various speeds with climate control off, just like Tesla has done. For
example, that "highway" number could be closer to 80 miles per charge
without the climate control on, or maybe I'm able to go 30 MPH in the
winter with climate control on?

What really bugs me is that every UK Nissan dealership is getting a DC
Quick Charger installed and our dealers were only required to do Level 2
units... We would have an awesome DC Quick Charge network if things were
different here.

--Chris