[Oeva-list] Blink charger reel warning

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 18:23:55 PDT 2011

To whom ever posted the warning on the Blink hose reel I would like to say
thank you.

Took a look at ours and it was as described extremely sharp where the
handle slides in. Using 80 grit sandpaper I smoothed out the slot and now it
fits great. I agree It would have only been a matter of time before it would
have cut into the cable.

I looked back for the original post I thought was on the  OEVA but was
could not find it.

If you have a Blink hose reel I highly recommend you feel for sharp edges
in the lower slot. Your cable should slide though the opening without any
pressure.

Again thank you to the person who pointed this out.

Don Blazer