[Oeva-list] maiden voyage of Leaf

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 22:04:13 PDT 2011

Hello Alan

I read all of your post on the trip and that was a real  adventure. It
sounds like you drove by West Hills Collision Center on  Barbur? Not sure if it
would have helped you but there is a J1772 charger  there. I also have a 20
amp 120 volt plug in a box mounted next to the Blink  charging station.

When they install more Fast charge locations or the Leaf comes  with a 6.6
kW charger trips like yours will be easier.

Don

In a message dated 4/17/2011 7:50:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,