[Oeva-list] PSU Earth Day details - now Friday 22 April, 11am-4pm

choat101 at chapman.edu choat101 at chapman.edu
Mon Apr 18 00:55:33 PDT 2011

"Also, who is planning to attend [the] Earth Day Festival ... at PSU...? "

Hello Paul & OEVA members & listers,

thank you to those of you who responded to me off-list RE: PSU's Earth Day
celebration.  Due to some planning issues the date has been moved and will
be taking place all day this Friday, 22 April.

Below is a more detailed description of the event, and again, please reply
to me off list if you would like to join us & we'll get you set up with a
booth and some space to share some e-joy with eventgoers.  Also feel free
to come by & enjoy the event or some of this week's festivities yourself!

-Aaron-