[Oeva-list] Maiden Voyage of a Leaf

Alan bates abates at shorepower.com
Mon Apr 18 14:45:04 PDT 2011

Alan,

There is a Shorepower Level 2 Charging Station in Salem at:

4245 Kale St NE
Salem, Oregon 97305

http://tinyurl.com/42bjaw4

Alan Bates
Vice President of Marketing
Shorepower Technologies
2351 NW York Street
Portland, OR 97210
O (503) 892-7345 M (503) 810-7396 Skype: shorepowertechnologies
abates at shorepower.com
Recent news: http://www.shorepower.com/blog1