[Oeva-list] maiden voyage of Leaf

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Apr 18 15:44:58 PDT 2011

Also, I talked to the dealer here at lunch, and he says the Leaf turtles
at about 7 miles remainining, so I'll call that 10.  He went to Eugene,
charged up at Lithia, then came back I5 at 65 and "just made it" ---
about 50 miles, a little under 40 on the freeway.  He also said that the
Nissan in Newport has a charging station, and he just made it back from
there too, also about 50 miles, noting that the coast range hits hard...
(the Nissan dealer there isn't too far from the Aquarium, so that works
out nicely).