[Oeva-list] maiden voyage of Leaf

jon carroll joncarroll at cluemail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:47:53 PDT 2011

i work at the Co-op in Corvallis and we are slated to get Level 2
chargers at each site this summer. One site (the South Co-op) is
conveniently located right off 99, just South of downtown.

--
  Jonathan Carroll

  541 250 0199
  541 740 6301

  Skype? "bigskyoop"
  Text? 985 247 0480

"We could have saved the earth, but we were too damned cheap"  Kurt Vonnegut

"Be the change you want to see in the World"  Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnycee/