[Oeva-list] Range anxiety solved. Better living thru chemicals!

Steve's Account stevel at fern.com
Mon Apr 18 19:57:07 PDT 2011

> Great report Chris.
>
> Another case of range anxiety successfully defeated.
>
> John P. Christian
>
> OEVA Chairperson

Range anxiety defeated? Really?

Let's see.. in one days stories we have a simple trip, taking less than one
tank of gas in an ICE, that required repeated stops to "refuel". In some cases
"fuel" wasn't available when expected because they had turned the power off,
Several stops for meals, and expensive chocolate and a nites lodging.. And
several side visits to wait for charging. And the ever popular, don't leave
home without your CPAP! You NEVER know when you will need it!

This looks like successfully defeating anxiety by drowning in Valium.

I can imagine that ever Leaf will have a little Honda generator and a
couple of 5 gallon cans of gas, just to make sure the charger you need is
available, when you need it.

Steve