[Oeva-list] Range anxiety solved. Better living thru chemicals!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:09:37 PDT 2011

I am seeing signs that at least one person needs some Valium.

Alan and Chris shared their stories and both of them seemed to enjoy their
trip. Sure there were a few bumps in the road, but they did not become early
adopters because they are filled with trepidation. Just the opposite, they
are pioneering spirits.

A year from now there will be thousands of more charging stations, the
telematics will have all the locations listed correctly, and the drives
these two just did will be much easier. Until then, if someone wants to take
their new car out for a drive, beyond the single charge point of no-return,
they are in for adventure and I hope it turns out well for them. And if not,
well I hope that they get a good story they can laugh about later.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice