[Oeva-list] Range anxiety solved. Better living thru chemicals!

Gary Munkhoff gary at greenlivingjournal.com
Mon Apr 18 22:05:32 PDT 2011

Sounds like the new Leaf owners are getting warmed up for the main event
that is coming up in July: John Day or Bust.

More info here http://johndayorbust.org

Mark your calendars, pack your gear, and plan on having an adventure
that you can pass on to the grand kids.

See you there,

Gary M.

The EVs are coming