[Oeva-list] Range anxiety solved

Marshall, Wendy Wendy.Marshall at greshamoregon.gov
Tue Apr 19 16:41:36 PDT 2011

For those worried about range anxiety in an EV:  Raise your hand if you have ever run out of gas, or been with someone who did, even though there are more than 126,000 gas stations in the US?  I think we've all been there, but nobody told us we shouldn't have an ICE because we might run out of gas.

wendy