[Oeva-list] Nissan Looking for Leaf Advocates

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:43:14 PDT 2011

If you are one of the lucky few to already have a LEAF, Nissan is looking
for owners to help spread the word about the Leaf.

http://goo.gl/2wPol

We're currently looking for enthusiastic Nissan LEAF owners who want to
spread the word about what it's like to own a 100% electric Nissan LEAF. As
you can see from our Wall, people are hungry for information about the
Nissan LEAF and we feel that you, as the earliest adopters of the first
electric vehicle for the masses, are just the people they need to hear
from.

If you're interested in participating, please leave a note below telling us
why you'd be a great candidate. If we feel you're a match, we'll reach out
to you with more details.

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice