[Oeva-list] Controller and motors for sale

AlphaWaveE at aol.com AlphaWaveE at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 08:20:45 PDT 2011

Hi  there,
Hope you don’t mind a repost of some  electric things for sale.  My friend
David Nelson has a Zilla described below for sale and I have a few motors.
I want to upgrade my lawn mower and quad  to the larger mars motors and am
selling my ME 708s.  They are in very good shape and would  work great for a
go Kart or small motorcycle.  Use a controller who’s max current is  300
amps.  The max continuous  current I have seen with these is 100 to 110 amps.
These regularly sell for $435  to $500.  I want $295 for each of  them.   I
have a new Warp 11  meant for a car or truck which I would sell for $2500.
This would help me complete a motorcycle  conversion I plan on using a warp
9 in.  Oh, I also have a 7.2 inch series wound motor that would work great
for  72 to 96 volts which could work for a small car or a hot kart. This is
$450.
Thank you for your  indulgence.
Wade Patterson  (360)  560-4612