[Oeva-list] Looking for help on my conversion.

Datta, Sham M sham.m.datta at intel.com
Thu Apr 21 09:49:54 PDT 2011

Hello,
        I am in the middle of converting my 2010 Jeep Patriot to an EV. I have an Azure motor controller and an AC90 matched traction motor. I live in Hillsboro, Oregon and I am looking for some local business who can machine my traction motor (and Jeep fly wheel) onto Patriot's manual transmission with an adapter plate. I did read through some bad experiences of members who dealt with out of state vendors / mechinists and hence I am looking for some one local in Portland area. Also, it would be easier for me to tranport these heavy parts locally.
        Gary Graunke had kindly given me some contacts, but I could not contact a couple of them as they did not return my calls and thence this posting.

Thanks in advance,
Sham Datta.