[Oeva-list] Looking for help on my conversion.

Dick Burnham Dick-Burnham at hoffmancorp.com
Thu Apr 21 14:28:05 PDT 2011

Datta - Did you come up to my shop in Beaverton and look at my Porsche??  If so, glad to hear  that you are moving forward with your project.  Here are some of the people that I have dealt with in my quest for EV:

Portland Engine Rebuilding http://www.portlandenginerebuiders.com  balanced and lightened my flywheel for my Porsche although I thought they were going to make me take a drug test when I told them I wanted all the teeth removed.   They did a great job and were very nice to work with... I have had them do some ICE work for me in the past as well.  Ted King is who I worked with.

I have heard that Dutchman Motorsports http://www.dutchmanaxles.com/contacting-dutchman can do adaptors but I have not personally worked with them.

I ordered my adaptor from Fred at EV Source:

Fred
EV Source
435-754-7247
877-215-6781(Toll Free - not a fax)

I believe that the actual machine work was done by a supplier in Canada for EV Source - I don't think that they do it in house but they did do a good job.  They make each one to order since each order is so unique and it will take a while to get.  This may be the first thing you want to order.  Be sure to look at the drive shaft on your motor and figure out what kind of coupler it will take to mate up to the flywheel.

Good luck!!
Dick