[Oeva-list] Are you a fan or a fanatic?

Steve sntitus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:07:19 PDT 2011

Paid off?  Nope, we're at least still paying for the BPA!

"as a result of not paying off its federal debts, the BPA and the other
federal agencies involved in the Federal
Columbia River Power System owe the U.S. government an estimated $9 billion
in cumulative investment"

http://reason.org/files/617819607531bd9252df2b132ab2fae6.pdf